Website Testimonials

Website Testimonials

To Whom It May Concern:

I have had previous experience with web designers.  I investigated several in depth and spent a fair amount of money after deciding on one.  The website was ok but not the WOW affect I was looking for; also support was not provided in a way that I could actually understand and implement.

I was fortunate to meet Glen, and had an in-depth conversation about web pages.

What really sold me on following up with Glen and spending “more” money after I had already invested a significant amount with the other web designer, was his ability to explain technical information in a way I could understand.  All aspects of redoing my website was set out in a manner that allowed for my limited computer abilities.  The pricing of services was fair and without a doubt the best money I have spent.  My questions were always answered promptly.   I was provided with instructions so I could make additions independently and easily.  In addition there are innumerable companies promising SEO, I get approached at least 1 to 2 times a week.  With the program that Glen recommended I have found that I get more than 75% of inquires through my website.  The other 25% are referrals from my clients.

I recommend Glen to anyone who is serious about improving their web presence, you and your company does an exceptional job!

Regards,

Veronica Matthews

RoVer Barbets - Check out my web page and see the results yourself at www.roverbarbets.com!

To Whom It May Concern:

I have known and worked with Glen Hacker for 6 years, both professionally and personally. I have been a senior manager in the construction industry for over 25 years, and have worked with many IT professionals for technical support, as well as web development. Glen is by far the most professional, knowledgeable, cost effective IT expert I have worked with. In addition Glen is very personable, and has become a personal friend.

I wrote a book, and asked Glen to create a website to market the book. My budget was limited, and Glen created and tailored a web site quickly, and very cost effectively. Most other web developers would have created a cheap looking site, with limited functionality. Glen came through with a fabulous site, that looks and works great!

To sell the book online I needed to have a simple way for buyers to purchase it. Glen created a 'buy now' page where buyers could pay for the book with Pay Pal, or credit card. What I thought would be complex and costly, Glen made it simple and didn't charge close to what others would charge for that functionality.

Glen put together the site quickly, and responded to all of my requests and requirements. Often what I thought was a good idea, Glen guided me through to what was the best solution.

I highly recommend Glen, and am confident that he will exceed your expectations! Glen has a can do attitude, and I have never seen him deal with a technical challenge that he could not solve. Glen walks the talk.

If you would like to speak with me, or have any questions to ask I have given Glen permission to put you in touch with me.

Regards,

Lex Haga, MBA

www.survivingjail.ca

To Whom it May Concern

Can’t say enough about Glen Hacker and Apex Marketing.  When we first approached Glen about creating a new web site for us, I told him I’m not computer savvy.  He didn’t talk over my head and guided me through the whole process.  It really didn’t take long at all. 

When I told him of my ideas and stated something simple on white with blue writing he said okay and sent me some sites to look at.  I chose a style and let him go with it.  The end result was exactly how I wanted it.  He had to have read my mind!

I would highly recommend Glen and his services.

F.Erwin
Neigenuveaux Barbet

More Coming Soon!