Website Marketing

Website Marketing

There are many companies that offer search engine optimization services.  Even in smaller cities like Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and Woodstock. You will find dozens, even hundreds, of firms and individuals that call themselves “SEO Experts”, but the truth is, there is only 1 SEO expert in the area and that is Apex!

Our SEO team has over 15 years of practical Search Engine Optimization experience.  Members of our team have worked on many sites throughout the years, from smaller “mom and pop” websites to larger clients including:  The Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs (yes the Federal Government actually does spend money on online marketing efforts), Contiki.com (an international travel website), Oprah.com, Martindale.com, and Lawyers.com (both part of a Fortune 500 Firm) and AIG, an international investments and insurance firm.  How many other internet marketing firms can make claims like that?  None.

That is why we are so sure of the Search Engine Marketing services we offer.  Because we’ve seen it all.  One member of our team has been doing SEO since before Google was around.  Back in those days, website SEO involved up to a dozen different search engines.  Today, however, things are different.  That is because, in general terms, Search Engine Optimization tactics applied to your website are generally accepted by the 3 main search engines. 

While Google does account for over 90% of all search engine referrals in Canada, other engines are also important.  Combined, Bing and Yahoo account for most of the other 10% of search engine referrals.  And while 10% may not seem like much, in fact that accounts for many tens of millions of searches per day.

Yet many SEO firms focus on just one engine – Google.  Our internet marketing packages are designed for ALL search engines.  Because we want to attract as much traffic to your website through our SEM packages, from as many sources as possible.

So before you speak to any other internet marketing firm, speak to Apex and let us show you why we are the best.

Read Our Marketing Testimonials Here!

*** Bundle and Save with one or more of our packages! ***